Gratitude drops May 21st in USA/Europe and May 17th in New Zealand/Australia on Dirty Records/Dawn Raid Ent./Duck Down Music Inc. Pre-Order the album at iTunes today.
P-Money, recently partnered with Duck Down Music, is set to release his upcoming album, Gratitude on May 21st. The album comes off the heels of his success with newly signed Universal/Republic soul-singer, Aaradhna. P-Money produced the complete Aaradhna album, which features “Wake Up,” a platinum selling single in New Zealand.
The album features Talib Kweli, Aaradhna, Havoc (of Mobb Deep), Freddie Gibbs, M.O.P., Buckshot, Skyzoo, Fashawn, Roc Marciano, Nicole Wray, Jamall Bufford (formerly Buff1), STS, Monsta G, Blaison Maven, @Peace and Pac Div.
1. Gratitude Intro
2. Welcome to America (feat. Skyzoo & Havoc) [Click to Listen]
3. The Hardest (feat. M.O.P)
4. Break It Down (feat. Freddie Gibbs & Fashawn) [Click to Listen]
5. 11th Break
6. Celebration Flow (feat. Aaradhna & Talib Kweli)
7. Reminisce (feat. Blaison Maven)
8. Silver Beat
9. Say It Again (feat. Monsta G & Pac Div)
10. Killuminati (feat. Buckshot)
11. Honey (feat. Nicole Wray & Jamall Bufford)
12. My Baby (feat. STS & Nicole Wray)
13. I Know Interlude
14. The Professional (feat. Roc Marciano) [Click to Listen]
15. Finding God (feat. @Peace)